We are very proud to report that Acumen Security has successfully completed the NVLAP initial accreditation review of NIST Handbook 150 to become a Candidate Common Criteria Test Lab (CCTL). CCTL candidacy allows Acumen Security to test products against NIAP and Collaborative Common Criteria Protection Profiles resulting in the issuance of a Common Criteria certificate.
We now look forward to not only testing and providing certification services to companies looking to achieve FIPS 140 validation (see here for details) but to providing the same services for product vendors wishing to obtain Common Criteria certification for their products. In short, we are a full service FIPS 140 and CC certification lab with a vendor’s worldview available to help you with ALL of your certification needs no matter how big or some. The details of our CC accreditation are as follows:
- [26/A01] ISO/IEC 15408 Information Tech. – Security Techniques – Evaluation Criteria for IT Security Common Evaluation Methodology for Information Technology Security: Part 1 – Introduction and general model Part 2 – Evaluation methodology
- [26/A01a] APE: Protection Profile evaluation
- [26/A01b] ASE: Security Target evaluation
- [26/A01c] EAL1: Evaluation assurance level 1
- [26/A01g] NIAP-approved Protection Profiles or NIAP-approved collaborative Protection Profiles
Our candidacy can be found on the NIAP website, here. Again, thank you to everyone for all of their support as we have progressed through both of our accreditation.